Groundnut Sowing Machine | Peanut Planter
Groundnut sowing machine is designed for groundnuts planting in the sandy land, wheat stubble land, and soft lands(no stones). The groundnut planter should work with the tractor of 40-70HP, adopting a 3-linkage suspension. Because the peanut planter itself has no power to drive. The peanut seeder has advantages of precision planting, high efficiency, and stable performance. Compared to the wheat planter, this groundnut seeder has 2 row, 6 row, 8 row available. The planting rows are upon customers’ demands. Looking forward to your inquiries！
Characteristics of Groundnut Sowing Machine for Sale
- Large design space. The groundnut sowing machine is available with ridge and flat sowing options. The groundnut cultivation machine can use in stubble fields as well.
- Added functions. This machine can also add the cover with film and watering.
- Plant space adjustment. Plant space can be adjusted by adjusting the speed of the governor.
- The peanut planting machine needs to be connected to the tractor to carry out peanut sowing work.
- Reliable operation, less maintenance time, high efficiency and long service life.
Advantages of Groundnut Sowing Machine
- Ridging first can ensure consistent seed depth and fast germination.
- Compared with traditional models, the groundnut sowing machine can guarantee the germination rate and increase the average yield.
- Adopt 65# manganese steel, which has high hardness and good wear resistance.
- The seed device is more accurate for seeding, uniform seeds, less rotten seeds, and guaranteed plant space.
Peanut Planter Design
Being one of the leading agro machine companies, our peanut planter machine for sale has the reasonable structure. The groundnut sowing machine has the fertilize box and seedbox, thus, fertilizing and seeding at the same time. The ridge-making device functions to make ridge to facilitate the peanut seed sowing.
Working Process of Groundnut Seed Sowing Machine
After mounting with the tractor, the groundnut planter machine starts working. The process is very simple, first fertilizing, then seed sowing, and last ridging.
From the groundnut seed planting, and growing to harvest, the peanut sowing machine initially works. So, it’s important to learn the groundnut seed planter.
Successful Case: 4 Row Groundnut Planter Exported to Myanmar
This year, our sales manager Coco received one inquiry from Myanmar about the groundnut sowing machine. A customer in Myanmar has a piece of land, so he wanted to buy a groundnut sowing machine for farming. After inquiring about his budget and farming needs, Coco recommended the peanut sowing machine with four rows of ridges. Myanmar customers decided to buy from our company. Both parties confirmed the machines one by one and finalized the agreement. After receiving the machine, he send back good feedback to us and praised our machines.