Sesame Peeling Machine | Automatic Sesame Seed Hulling Machine
Sesame peeling machine is specially designed for dehulling sesame seeds for various usages, mostly in food industries. This sesame hulling machine combines the cleaning and sesame skin removing, better to get the high-quality sesame. Also, the sesame dehuller has the dehulling rate of 80%-85%. Besides, the automatic hulling machine has the advantages of thorough peeling, perfect grain, white and bright.
What’s more, this sesame washing and hulling machine for sale has CE certificate. Thus, foreign customers can better and easily accept it. So, our sesame washing and peeling machine is very popular among many foreign countries and regions, like Nigeria, Burkina Faso, Ghana, Tanzania, Yemen, etc. Get in touch with us immediately and we’ll get back to you very soon!
Features of Sesame Peeling Machine for Sale
- Small size, simple structure, beautiful appearance, easy operation and low maintenance rate.
- Stainless steel materials, durable and environmental harmless.
- Good mechanical properties, long service life.
- Good corrosion resistance, wear resistance.
- This sesame peeling machine is bright and clean, high-grade.
Wide Applications of Sesames
After dehulling sesames, we can get high-quality sesame seeds. But where are mostly used? The answer is definitely in the food industry.
Add sesame seeds to the bakery, cookies, and desserts to make them more attractive and delicious.
As raw materials, it’s used to make tahini.
Commonly, we always have edible sesame oil to make food more fragrant and delicious. Also, sesame oil is good for humans.
Sesame oil is for body massage, and health treatment as well.
All above to get need the sesame peeling machine. So, don’t hesitate to contact us for more information!
How does Automatic Sesame Seed Peeling Machine Work?
This video details the working states of the sesame peeling machine. From the video, we can clearly know that the sesame hulling machine works to get edible sesame.
Sesame Hulling Process
As a professional agro machine manufacturer and supplier, the sesame peeling and washing machine follow a certain procedure to hull sesame. The process is as below:
Firstly, mix the sesame with about 20% water, turn on the machine, and pour the sesame into the peeler.
After peeling for about 3-5minutes, open the gate and put the sesame into the separator.
When separating, ensure that the ratio of water to sesame is 3:1. At the same time, open the bottom valve to drain the sesame skin with the water.
Attention during Operation
When using the sesame peeling machine, several things you should attention to are as below:
- If the sesame in the peeler machine is not completely discharged, rinse it with normal temperature water.
- Before putting the peeled sesame seeds into the separator, add 1/3 water to prevent the sesame skin from blocking the mesh.
- The amount of inflow is equal to the amount of discharge. It takes about 5-10 minutes to finish the separation.
Installation & Maintenance of Sesame Peeling Machine
- When installation the sesame peeler for the first time. fix the equipment. And there should be water, power and good drainage facilities around the surroundings.
- Turn on the power and check whether the equipment is turning correctly.
- The inlet pipe should connect to the water source. If the pressure of the water source is not enough, you need to increase the pressure of the water pump.
- After use, clean up the equipment residue every day. Rinse the separation screen surface with water. If there is a blockage, you can use high-pressure water gun.
- The reducer should be replaced regularly with oil.
Successful Case: 4 Sets of Sesame Peeling Machine Exported to Nigeria
In March this year, we received an inquiry from a customer in Nigeria about a sesame seed peeling machine. He is mainly supplying good quality sesame seeds to some food processing plants. So he wanted to buy a sesame seed peeler to improve his efficiency and at the same time to ensure the quality of sesame. Since the requirement was already clear, our sales manager, Coco, introduced him to the performance, parameters, configuration, and functions of our machine, and also sent photos and working videos. The Nigerian customer was satisfied and ordered 4 units right away. We then packed the machines into wooden boxes and shipped them to his country.